Nilgiri Spices, the exclusive online tea store manufacture and sells varieties of green tea such as loose tea leaf, premium quality green tea, flavoured green tea, leaf tea, black tea tea, organic white tea, silver needle tea. Apart from tea powder we also sells tea bags, flavoured tea such as cardamom flavoured, lemon flavoured and masala tea. Nilgiri Spices does retail sales, wholesale, dealership and tea powder exporting.
Green tea is made from the top two leaves and buds of a shrub, Camellia sinensis, of the family Theaceace and the order Theales. Green tea is processed using either artisanal or modern methods. The tea plant is generally plucked every five to 10 days, depending on where it grows. After the tea leaves are plucked, they must be dried to prevent fermentation, which stops any enzyme activity that causes oxidation. Sun-drying, basket or charcoal firing, or pan-firing are common artisanal methods. Oven-drying, tumbling, or steaming are common modern methods. Dried to prevent too much oxidation from occurring that would turn the green leaves brown and alter their fresh-picked flavor. The quality of green tea depends first on using good tea leaves. The natural quality of the leaf, including color and aroma, must then be preserved during the manufacturing process to produce a good green tea. Though the health benefits of green tea have been known for centuries, recent research is providing concrete evidence of these benefits. Studies have shown that green tea can prevent cancer since it contains catechin, the major component of tea.
Place about 2 grams of green tea in your cup
Pour boiling water that has been cooled to 81 to 87 °C
Allow tea to steep for about 2-3 minutes, shortest times about 30 seconds
Do not add milk or sugar since this tea is enjoyed ‘straight-up’.
1. Brewing green tea too hot or too long will result in a bitter
2. The container in which the tea is steeped or teapot should also be warmed beforehand so that the tea does not immediately cool down.
1. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
2. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
3. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
4. Green tea can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection.
5. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
6. Green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
7. Compounds in green tea can improve brain function and make you smarter.
8. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
9. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
10. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
11. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
|Product Type||Green Tea Extract|
|Product Colour||Dark Green|
|Synonym||Camellia Sinensis Extract|
|Total polyphenols||>= 30% FC/Spec|
|Total Catechins||7.94 - 16.56|
|Caffeine||>= 10% HPLC|
|Epigallocatechin Gallate||5.23 - 9.49|
|Epigallocatechin||0.24 - 2.64|
|Flavonol Glycosides||0.28 - 0.95|
|Moisture||<= 5% AACC 44-15a|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/gm)||<= 100|
|Salmonella (in 25gms)||Negative|
|Yeast and Mould (cfu/gm)||<= 100|
Green Tea, Green Leaf Tea, Nilgiri Green Tea (100 Grams)
- Net Weight : 100 Grams
Tags: Online green tea store, online green tea shop, online green tea dealer, online green tea exporter, green tea dealer, green tea store, green tea shop online, green tea store online, green tea sales, online green tea market, green tea market online, green tea manufacturer, green tea dealership, green tea, green tea leaf, leaf green tea, green tea powder, leaf green tea powder, lemon green tea, ginger green tea, green tea with ginger and lemon, green tea with lemon and honey