Nilgiri Spices sells farm fresh exclusive premium quality delicious fine dust CTC black tea powder through online. The tea leafs are hand picked and processed. The leafs are collected from various part of Nilgiris District the western-ghats areas including Ooty (Ootacamund / utakamand), Coonoor, Gudalur and Kothagiri.
Tea Dust is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea. The technique for producing black tea was first developed during the late Ming Dynasty Wuyishan, Fujian either resulting from the over-oxidation of tea-leaves during the manufacture of oolong tea. Tea leaves and flushes, which includes a terminal bud and two young leaves, are picked from Camellia sinensis. Picking is done by hand. The tea leaves will begin to wilt soon after picking, with a gradual onset of enzymatic oxidation. Withering is used to remove excess water from the leaves and allows a very slight amount of oxidation. The leaves then undergo a process known in the industry as "disruption" or "leaf maceration", which through bruising or cutting disrupts leaf cell structures, releasing the leaf juices and enzymes that activate oxidation. The oxidation process is done at high humidity between 20-30 degrees Celsius, transforming much of the catechins of the leaves into complex tannin.
Place about 1 - 2 teaspoons of tea powder.
Pour boiling water that has been cooled to 95 degrees Celsius
Allow tea to steep for about 3-5minutes without stirring or squeezing
1. Milk Tea - boiled milk and sugar (milk should act as a flavor-enhancer)
2. Lime Tea - lemon juice and sugar (balancing out the combination of lemon and sugar to taste)
1. Black tea is enriched with antioxidants like theaflavins, thearubigins and catechins that can help prevent certain types of cancers.
2. Theophylline and caffeine keeps you up and energized.
3. It has polyphenols which help protect our cells and DNA against damage.
4. Antioxidants present in black tea are good for heart health; can lower risks of heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
5. Regular consumption of black tea is also tied with benefiting people suffering from diabetes and cholesterol.
6. Phytochemicals found in tea are linked with maintaining healthy bones and warding off risks of bone related ailments such as osteoporosis.
7. Amino acid L-theanine helps in relaxing and revving up your concentration level.
8. It contains alkylamine - an antigen -, which helps in strengthening the immunity.
9. Fluoride, found in black tea, helps in protecting teeth and bones.
10. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
|Product Type||Tea Dust|
|Product Colour||Dark Brown|
|Synonym||Camellia Sinensis Extract|
|Dimensions||Dust (Fine Ground)|
|Salmonella (in 25gms)||Absent|
|Yeast and Mould (cfu/gm)||10^2|
Black Tea, CTC Tea, Tea Dust, Tea Powder, Chai Patti (800 Grams 200x4)
- ₹388 Save ₹56
- Net Weight : 800 Grams
Tags: Nilgiri Tea, Nilgiri Tea Online, Buy Nilgiri Tea Online, Nilgiri Tea Online Sales, Nilgiri Black tea, Nilgiri Black Tea Online, Buy Nilgiri Black Tea Online, Nilgiri CTC Tea Dust, Nilgiri Tea Fine Dust, Nilgiri Tea Premium Dust, Ooty Tea, Buy Ooty Tea Online, Buy tea from Ooty, But tea from ooty throuhh online