Lemongrass is an herb that belongs to the grass family of Poaceae.
Lemongrass oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy
undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing, and balancing.
The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lemongrass may prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast and it has antioxidant properties.It contains substances that are used to alleviate muscle pain, reduce fever, and to stimulate uterus and menstrual flow.
1. Use lemongrass oil as a natural and safe air freshener or deodorizer. You can add the oil to water and use it as a mist or use an oil diffuser or vaporizer.
2. The calming and mild smell of lemongrass oil is known to relieve anxiety, irritability, and insomnia. The sedative and hypnotic properties of lemongrass oil can help to improve the duration and quality of sleep.
3. Lemongrass oil benefits also include pain and ache relief. The oil helps to improve blood circulation, and can therefore relieve muscle spasms, back aches, sprains, and cramps.
4. Lemongrass oil or tea has been used as a detoxifier in several countries. It is known to detox the digestive tract, liver, kidneys, bladder, and pancreas.
5. The citral and limonene content in lemongrass oil can kill or stifle the growth of bacteria and fungi. This will help you avoid getting infections such as ringworm, athlete’s foot, or other types of fungus.
6. Lemongrass oil can fight bacteria and can help to treat sicknesses such as the common cold, especially when used with a vaporizer.
7. Lemongrass Oil is far better than many of the synthetic deodorants that are a big expense, a heavy impact on the environment, and have limited lasting power. Also, those types of deodorant can sometimes produce irritation on the skin and can exacerbate certain allergies.
It is likely to irritate the skin and produce other types of irritations too. Hence it should be avoided during pregnancy, and kept away from the eyes.
|Product Type||Lemongrass Essential Oil|
|Product Colour||Yellow to brownish yellow liquid|
|Synonym||Cymbopogon flexuosus (D. C.) Stapf., Cymbopogon schoenanthus|
|Odor Type||Very strong and stimulating characteristic lemon odor|
Lemongrass Oil, Pullthailam, Wayanad Thailam, Lemon grass (200 ML)
- Net Content : 200 ML
Out of Stock
Tags: Nilgiri Lemongrass Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Nilgiri Lemongrass Oil, Lemongrass oil, online Lemongrass oil, online Lemongrass, Lemongrass oil nilgiri, Lemongrass oil Nilgiri, online Lemongrass oil sales, fresh Lemongrass oil, premimum quality fresh Lemongrass oil, direct from farm