Filter coffee or drip brew coffee is obtained by brewing finely ground coffee powder in a traditional coffee filter. The most commonly used coffee beans are arabica and robusta. The beans are usually medium-roasted and finely ground. The final coffee powder composition usually varies between 20 and 30 percent chicory, producing a distinct aroma and colour in the resulting coffee.
1. In a coffee filter, the upper cup is loaded with freshly ground coffee.
2. Place the upper chamber on the lower one, and fill the upper chamber with boiling water.
3. Cover the coffee filter, and let it brew for 10 to 15 minutes and decoction is brewed in the lower cup.
4. The coffee is consumed by adding 1–2 tablespoons of the brew to a cup of boiling milk with the preferred amount of sugar.
1. Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
2. Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat
3. Caffeine Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance
4. Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
5. Coffee May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
6. Caffeine May Lower The Risk of Parkinson’s
7. Coffee Appears to Have Protective Effects on The Liver
8. Coffee Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
9. Coffee Drinkers Have a Lower Risk of Some Types of Cancer
10. Coffee Does Not Cause Heart Disease and May Lower The Risk of Stroke
11. Coffee is The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in The Western Diet
|Product Type||Coffee Ground with chicory|
|Product Colour||Dark Brown|
|Moisture||3,0 - 5,4|
|Ash Content||3,0 - 6,0|
|Acid Insoluble Ash||1,0|
Filter Coffee Powder, Filter Coffee with Chicory 50:50 (600 Grams 200x3)
- Brand: Direct from farm
- Product Code: Filter Coffee
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: Rs. 567
Tags: Nilgiri coffe, Filter Coffee, Filter Coffee With chicory, online Filter Coffee, online Filter Coffee With Chicory, Filter, Coffee, chicory, online coffee, Filter nilgiri coffee, online Filter Coffee sales, fresh Filter Coffee, premimum quality fresh Filter Coffee, direct from farm, organic Filter Coffee