Nilgiri Spices, the exclusive online tea store manufacture and sells varieties of black tea powder such as CTC tea dust, premium quality tea dust, Black tea powder, leaf tea, green tea, organic white tea, silver needle tea. Apart from tea powder we also sells tea bags, flavoured tea such as cardamom flavoured, lemon flavoured and masala tea. Nilgiri Spices does retail sales, wholesale, dealership and tea powder exporting.
Tea Dust is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea. The technique for producing black tea was first developed during the late Ming Dynasty Wuyishan, Fujian either resulting from the over-oxidation of tea-leaves during the manufacture of oolong tea. Tea leaves and flushes, which includes a terminal bud and two young leaves, are picked from Camellia sinensis. Picking is done by hand. The tea leaves will begin to wilt soon after picking, with a gradual onset of enzymatic oxidation. Withering is used to remove excess water from the leaves and allows a very slight amount of oxidation. The leaves then undergo a process known in the industry as "disruption" or "leaf maceration", which through bruising or cutting disrupts leaf cell structures, releasing the leaf juices and enzymes that activate oxidation. The oxidation process is done at high humidity between 20-30 degrees Celsius, transforming much of the catechins of the leaves into complex tannin.
Brewing of Ice Tea
1. Put in 2 teaspoons of loose black tea powder into a cup (8 oz).
2. Fill your glass halfway with hot water.
3. Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on personal preference.
4. Fill the glass up the rest of the way with cold water, then take out the tea leaves.
5. Pour your tea over ice and serve.
Benefits of Black Tea
1. Black tea is enriched with antioxidants like theaflavins, thearubigins and catechins that can help prevent certain types of cancers.
2. Theophylline and caffeine keeps you up and energized.
3. It has polyphenols which help protect our cells and DNA against damage.
4. Antioxidants present in black tea are good for heart health; can lower risks of heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
5. Regular consumption of black tea is also tied with benefiting people suffering from diabetes and cholesterol.
6. Phytochemicals found in tea are linked with maintaining healthy bones and warding off risks of bone related ailments such as osteoporosis.
7. Amino acid L-theanine helps in relaxing and revving up your concentration level.
8. It contains alkylamine - an antigen -, which helps in strengthening the immunity.
9. Fluoride, found in black tea, helps in protecting teeth and bones.
10. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
|Product Type||Tea Dust|
|Product Colour||Dark Brown|
|Synonym||Camellia Sinensis Extract|
|Dimensions||Dust (Fine Ground)|
|Salmonella (in 25gms)||Absent|
|Yeast and Mould (cfu/gm)||10^2|
Black Tea, CTC Tea, Tea Dust, Tea Powder, Chai Patti (250 Grams)
- Net Weight : 250 Grams
Out of Stock
Tags: svaadisht chaay, sugandhit chaay, taajee chaay, preemiyam chaay, preemiyam gunavatta vaalee chaay, jaivik chaay, chayanit chaay, keetanaashak mukt chaay, urvarak mupht chaay, lokapriy chaay, badhiya chaay, behatareen chaay, uttam chaay, raat ka khaana, svaadisht chaay, svaadisht chaay, achchhee chaay, 1 chaay, agranee chaay