Tea (chai, chaay, caha, cha, teniru, chaya) the most common and delicious drink in India. Tea powder (Chai patti) is the fine duct tea / CTC (Crush, Tear, Curl) tea .
Tea Dust is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea. The technique for producing black tea was first developed during the late Ming Dynasty Wuyishan, Fujian either resulting from the over-oxidation of tea-leaves during the manufacture of oolong tea. Tea leaves and flushes, which includes a terminal bud and two young leaves, are picked from Camellia sinensis. Picking is done by hand. The tea leaves will begin to wilt soon after picking, with a gradual onset of enzymatic oxidation. Withering is used to remove excess water from the leaves and allows a very slight amount of oxidation. The leaves then undergo a process known in the industry as "disruption" or "leaf maceration", which through bruising or cutting disrupts leaf cell structures, releasing the leaf juices and enzymes that activate oxidation. The oxidation process is done at high humidity between 20-30 degrees Celsius, transforming much of the catechins of the leaves into complex tannin.
Place about 1 - 2 teaspoons of tea powder.
Pour boiling water that has been cooled to 95 degrees Celsius
Allow tea to steep for about 3-5minutes without stirring or squeezing
1. Milk Tea - boiled milk and sugar (milk should act as a flavor-enhancer)
2. Lime Tea - lemon juice and sugar (balancing out the combination of lemon and sugar to taste)
1. Black tea is enriched with antioxidants like theaflavins, thearubigins and catechins that can help prevent certain types of cancers.
2. Theophylline and caffeine keeps you up and energized.
3. It has polyphenols which help protect our cells and DNA against damage.
4. Antioxidants present in black tea are good for heart health; can lower risks of heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
5. Regular consumption of black tea is also tied with benefiting people suffering from diabetes and cholesterol.
6. Phytochemicals found in tea are linked with maintaining healthy bones and warding off risks of bone related ailments such as osteoporosis.
7. Amino acid L-theanine helps in relaxing and revving up your concentration level.
8. It contains alkylamine - an antigen -, which helps in strengthening the immunity.
9. Fluoride, found in black tea, helps in protecting teeth and bones.
10. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
|Product Type||Tea Dust|
|Product Colour||Dark Brown|
|Synonym||Camellia Sinensis Extract|
|Dimensions||Dust (Fine Ground)|
|Salmonella (in 25gms)||Absent|
|Yeast and Mould (cfu/gm)||10^2|
Black Tea, CTC Tea, Tea Dust, Tea Powder, Chai Patti (500 Grams)
- ₹320 Save ₹140
- Net Weight : 500 Grams
Out of Stock
Tags: svaadisht chaay, sugandhit chaay, taajee chaay, preemiyam chaay, preemiyam gunavatta vaalee chaay, jaivik chaay, chayanit chaay, keetanaashak mukt chaay, urvarak mupht chaay, lokapriy chaay, badhiya chaay, behatareen chaay, uttam chaay, raat ka khaana, svaadisht chaay, svaadisht chaay, achchhee chaay, 1 chaay, agranee chaay